We are pleased to inform you that the Plastics Export Promotion Council(PLEXCONCIL) is organizing a Reverse Buyer Seller Meet (RBSM) during PLASTINDIA 2023 exhibition scheduled to be held in Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India from 1-5 February 2023. We wish to inform you that this RBSM is being organized with support from the Department of Commerce, Government of India under Market Access Initiative (MAI) Scheme.
Objective of the RBSM:
The basic objective for organizing the RBSM during PlastIndia show is to invite potential overseas buyers of plastic products/machinery & moulds to India. This event will facilitate the International buyers to meet the Indian Manufacturers/Exporters for sourcing products from India and also to establish marketing tie-ups and explore business collaborations. It may not be out of place to mention that the PlastIndia trade fair will portray & showcase ‘Atmanirbhar Bharat’- Vision of new India as envisioned by our Hon’ble Prime Minister. The plastics industry in India has developed and diversified significantly since its inception & now it has become one of the leading sectors and significant contributor to the Indian economy. In the FY 2021-22, India’s export of plastic goods stood at USD 13.35 billion.
Why to participate in RBSM during PLASTINDIA Exhibition, New Delhi, India?
- Most of the International companies are following China Plus One business strategy to avoid investing only in China and diversifying business into other countries. Hence, India is the best option for all the companies for sourcing products and services.
- The plastics industry in India has developed and diversified significantly since its inception in 1957.
- The industry manufactures and exports a variety of plastics products ranging from plastics raw materials to semi-finished and finished items.
- Indian manufacturers are quality conscious and make products of international standards.
- India has over 50,000 plastics processors, mainly consisting of MSMEs, having 153,500 plastics processing machines.
- Accelerated globalization, significant investments, rapid change in technology, growing consumerism, rising incomes and growth in retail, automotive, healthcare and agriculture have brought about new changes and abundant opportunities for the Indian plastics industry to grow locally and globally.
- India has world class technical training institutes like CIPET (Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology) and IIP (Indian Institute of Packaging) that impart the skill sets required for increasing efficiency and productivity.
- Indian plastics industry employs 5 million people across the value chain.
Details of the PLASTINDIA show available at https://www.plastindia.org/
Our analysis indicates that there is potential for supply of following plastics products from India to Portugal:
|Product||Portugal’s import from World||Portugal’s import from India||India’s export to World|
|Consumer & houseware products||1,256.14||4.23||1,460.56|
|Cordage, fishnets & monofilaments||62.95||0.43||262.48|
|FIBC, Woven sacks, Woven fabrics, Tarpaulin||81.12||13.88||1,682.39|
|Floorcoverings, leathercloth & laminates||220.82||2.56||770.20|
|FRP & Composites||7.89||–||2.58|
|Medical items of plastics||569.33||1.12||891.47|
|Miscellaneous products and items nes||514.60||6.22||1,253.11|
|Packaging items – flexible, rigid||307.82||2.61||595.80|
|Plastic films and sheets||763.26||5.32||1,905.14|
|Plastic pipes & fittings||238.36||0.59||266.29|
|Plastic processing machinery & molds||248.46||1.50||444.76|
|Plastic raw materials||2,822.95||63.91||3,995.87|
|Writing instruments & stationery||52.00||0.03||201.94|
(All values in USD Million)
We aim to invite 600 leading and prominent buyers from across the globe. It is our pleasure to host the esteemed buyers, with provisions for their travel and stay to be provided by us. We would be grateful if you kindly arrange to give publicity of the event and recommend importers of Plastic products in order to invite them for the aforesaid RBSM.
Benefits & T&C
TRAVEL AND ACCOMMODATION OFFER TO FOREIGN DELEGATES ATTENDING REVERSE BUYER SELLER MEET AT Plastindia 2023, New Delhi
- E-tickets (Full/Partial) to and fro Economy Class (Details attached).
- Hotel Accommodation for 2 nights
- All meals (breakfast, lunch, dinner) will be provided by the organizer.
- Local airport transfers (group airport pickup/drop and daily shuttle service from hotel to exhibition venue and back).
Deadline for Application: 28.10.2022
For any further information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org