PENTALINE is an internationally registered trademark, well recognized for its technical capability in numerous application areas, for example:
- Line engineering;
- Complete industrial filling and packaging lines;
- Complete end-of-line solutions with flexible high-speed robotic systems;
- Several robotized solutions of depalletizing, palletizing, handling and packaging;
- Rinser’s with air and/or water;
- Lifts and descents of bottles, packs/boxes, pallets, among others;
- Dividers and unifiers of various types of products;
- All types of conveyors;
- In line rejectors, among other equipment, which integrates into more comprehensive solutions;
It is dedicated to the updating of existing lines and turnkey projects, which require transversal action in the value chain, from concept development – cadence calculation, definition of line needs, determination of production flows, accessibility, ergonomics, among others – that drastically influence line efficiency. Design and engineering of equipment involved, manufacturing, indoor testing, outdoor assembly, start-up, ramp-up and training, documentation delivery and legal certifications as well as after-sales follow-up.
Pentaline has the latest technologies and is equipped with all the necessary departments and means to provide a complete service, with full autonomy in the solutions it develops.
It has its main focus in the food industry, beverages, and tissue paper. However, the versatility of many of the solutions and products allows them to be integrated in other markets as well.
Among others, the following certifications stand out:
- Authorized Value Provider ABB – System Integrator;
Company Name: PENTALINE
Field of Activity: Manufactur of machinery for food, beverage and tobacco industries
Address: Zona Industrial Lordelo/Codal, Avenida dos Pousados Nº 99
Post Code: 3730-666 Vale de Cambra
Contact for international relations: Nuno Almeida
Phone: (+351) 256 388 800